Skip to content
World’s youngest crypto billionaire : Ehereum Co- Creator Vitalik Buterin
Two minute reads :
The price of Ether surged past $ 3,000 on May 4 , 2021, making it’s creator , Vitalik Buterin, the world’s youngest crypto billionaire at the age of 27.
The 27 year Old Ehereum founder now holds over $ 1 billion worth of ETH in his main wallet.
Vitalik Buterin is a Russian Canadian programmer and author who founded Ethereum in 2014.
Key points :
- The Ether crypto currency has a market capitalization of $ 376 billion, second only to bitcoin’s $ 1.08 trillion.
- The 27 year old Ehereum founder now holds over $ 1 billion worth of ETH in his main wallet.
- Ehereum’s price surge has made Buterin the youngest crypto currency billionaire and the second youngest self made billionaire.
- Austin Russel was first, who founded Luminar Technologies in 2012 and became a billionaire at age of 25.
World’s youngest crypto billionaire
About Buterin :
- Buterin was born in Kolomna, Russia, in 1994 and later moved to Canada with his family, growing up in Toronto.
- He then briefly attended the university of Waterloo before dropping out after being awarded $ 100,000 from the Theil Fellowship.
- He also was awarded the prestigious Thiel Fellowship in 2014, offering $ 100,000 for young people under the age of 23 to pursue interests outside of academia.
- The Russian Canadian Buterin the put all his efforts in to Ehereum before revealing the cryptocurrency in a white paper in 2013.
- The Ehereum Initial Coin offering ( ICO ) was the second public coin offering ever when it took place in 2017.
Thanks for reading :-