Skip to content
World tallest sandcastle built in Denmark beats guinness world record
World’s tallest sandcastle unveiled in Denmark last week has been included in the new Guinness World Records.
The creation beats out the previous biggest sandcastle in Germany by more than 10 feet, according to Guinness World Records.
The sandcastle built in Blokhus is pyramid-shaped and a wooden structure was made around it.
The town is in North Jutland, Denmark.
Key Features :
- The sandcastle measuring 21.6 metres high (69.4 feet) has been built up with 4,860 tonnes of sand.
- The sandcastle is made up of 10% clay and a layer of glue was applied in order for it to stick together better.
- It is 3.5 meter taller than the one built in Germany in 2019.
- Wilfred Stijger along with the world’s 30 best sand sculptors built the sandcastle.
Important takeaways of Denmark :
- Capital: Copenhagen.
- Denmark Currency: Danish krone
Thanks for reading :-