Skip to content
UK Asian Film Festival 2021 : Tillotama wins award at UK Asian
Two minute reads :
Actress Tillotama Shome had won the Best Actor Award at 23rd edition of the Uk Asian Film Festival.
- She has won the award for her film Raahgir : The wayfarers, which was directed by Gautam Ghoshe, shot in Jharkhand.
- Film ‘Raahgir : The wayfarers’ revolves around 3 strangers, who live in a daily wage basis.
Apart from Tillotama, film maker Gautam Ghose has also won the award for best actor.
- Tillotama is best known for her intense roles in movies like ‘Qissa’, ‘Shadows of Time’, ‘The Waiting City’ and ‘Children of War’.
- A few months ago, she had even bagged the Critics Best Actress award for her film ‘Is Love Enough, Sir?’ at the 66th edition of the Filmfare Awards.
UK Asian Film Festival :
- The UK Asian Film Festival (UKAFF) is the longest running South Asian film festival in the world produced by Tongues on Fire Limited.
- Founded in 1999 by Dr. Pushpinder Chowdhry MBE and Mrs Harvinder Nath, UKAFF is internationally recognised for showcasing the work of acclaimed talent in cinema and award-winning filmmakers.
Thanks for reading :-