Skip to content
New Information Technology Policy announced by Andhra Pradesh government for 2021-2024
Two minute reads :
Andhra Pradesh Government emerged with a new Information Technology Policy for year 2021-2024.
This new policy is expected to generate more than 55,000 employment in state over the next three years.
Key points :
- The State Cabinet, chaired by Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, approved the new policy, which is also expected to create 1.65 lakh indirect employment.
- Through the policy, the state will earn a revenue of Rs. 783 crores in over 10 years.
New policy :
- The policy would be in force till March 31, 2024.
- According to the new policy , the IT will link incentive disbursement to the realization of the committed direct employment ensuring the transparent and effective utilization of the public funds.
- A robust and holistic business environment would be created and the IT, Electronics and Communications Department would be transformed into a revenue centre to achieve self-sustenance.
- The government would establish incubation centers and conduct hackathons and workshops for startups.
Information technology policy :
- The Information Technology (IT) Policy of the organization defines rules, regulations and guidelines for proper usage and maintenance of these technologies.
- lt assets to ensure their ethical and acceptable use and assure health, safety and security of data, products, facilities as well as the people using them.
Thanks for reading :-