Mithali Raj achievements : First woman to score 10,000 international runs and 7000 ODI runs
Two minute reads :
The veteran Indian women’s cricketer Mithali Raj has became the first Indian women cricketer that has completed 10,000 international runs in all the cricket formats.
- Mithali playing her 212th ODI for India achieved the landmark during the third match of the bilateral series against South Africa.
- She also became the second woman cricketer at the international level to complete 10,000 runs.
Mithali Raj another huge record to score 7,000 ODI runs makes a history.
She achieved this landmark in her 213th ODI on 15 March 2021 during the 4th match against South Africa women.
Mithali Raj achievements :
- Raj won Arjuna Award in 2003 & the Padma Shree in 2005 by Indian government.
- Mithali has Scored 663 runs from Tests with a highest of 214 at an average of 51 .
- In T20Is, Mithali averages an impressive 37.52 having scored 2364 runs from 89 matches.
- She is the highest run scorer in the women’s international cricket.
- Raj became first player to play 200 ODI matches and also the first women to complete in international cricket in the year 2019.
- She is first player to score seven consecutive 50s ODIs.
- Mithali Dorai Raj ( born on 3 December 1982 ) is an Indian Cricketer and Test ODI captain of women’s national criket team.
The 38 year old, who made her international debut in 1999, was also first player to score 6,000 rums in women’s ODI.
Read : https://todaysaffairs.com/worlds-youngest-crypto-billionaire/
Thanks for reading :-