Skip to content
Innovation Ambassador Program CBSE 2021 for school teachers : Key points
Two minute reads :
CBSE under the collaboration with the Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell and AICTE planned to launch the ” Innovation Ambassador Program “.
- CBSE : Central Board of Secondary Education
- AICTE : All India Council for Tecnical Education
The program emerged with new idea that board will train 50,000 teachers as innovation ambassadors
The online training program for CBSE teachers with be launched on July 16, 2021.
Key points :
- The classes of school teachers will begin on July 20.
- Each school can nominate up to 5 teachers for the programme.
- The programme was earlier launched in collaboration with the Innovation Cell, AICTE, and the Ministry of Education.
- The schools can register their teachers for the online training programme at mic.gov.in/sia till July 10.
- According to CBSE, Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has consented to launch the online training programme.
Schools teachers shall be trained on the following five modules:
- 1. Design Thinking and Innovation
- 2. Idea generation and Ideal hand-holding
- 3. Intellectual Property Rights
- 4. Product / Prototype development
- 5. Finance, Sales and HR
Important Takeaways of CBSE :
- Headquarters: New Delhi, India
- Formation: 3 November 1962
Thanks for reading :-