Skip to content
Archery World Cup : Deepika Kumari bags three gold medals
Deepika Kumari has won three gold medals in Archery World Cup 2021.
She defeated Paris Russia’s Elena Osipova 6-0 in the final of the women’s individual recurve event on 27 June 2021.
She completed a hat trick of gold medals in one day at the World Cup Stage ||| in Paris.
- She was also a part of the mixed recurve event and women’s recurve team winning gold yesterday.
- Deepika blanked 17th ranked Russian Elena Osipova 6-0 to cap a perfect three out of three in the recurve women’s section, her fourth individual World Cup gold medal.
- India topped the medals tally with four gold medals as Abhishek Verma had clinched the solitary top medal in the compound section on Saturday.
Deepika’s Achievements :
- She won a gold medal in the 2010 Commonwealth games in the women’s individual recurve event.
- She also won a gold medal in the same competition in the women’s team recurve event along with Dola Banerjee and Bombayala Devi.
Thanks for reading :-